Friday, November 1, 2013

Site Launch Feedback

We love client feedback. Check out this comment from Alpha Dog Obedience!!

"As a small business owner, it's easy to get overwhelmed marketing my dog training business alone. I found Lercher Media Works, viewed their website, reviews, and websites they created. Instantly, I knew this was the company I wanted to invest in to build my website. I had a clear image in my mind of what I wanted my website to look and function like. Greg absorbed my wishes like a sponge and made them better! He's a very professional gentleman and does everything he can to assist your business in thriving. Greg was quick to make any changes or alterations I asked for and maintained professionalism throughout despite me working him like a dog. I absolutely recommend Lercher Media Works to anyone seeking any of the services he offers. I can not say enough amazing things about this company! Thank you, Greg!"  Michelle Shields - Alpha Dog Obedience 

We are really proud of the Alpha Dog Obedience website!! The integration of motion graphics with a cloud animation, and a cool park feel, really knocks this site out of the ball park. 

We hope you enjoy!
http://www.alphadogobedience.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment